Sunday, June 5, 2011

Butterflies

Something many people probably don't know about me is that I have a mild dislike for butterflies. Sure they're pretty and harmless and really there's nothing wrong with them, but I had an incident with one (possibly 2, we'll never know for sure) and since then I usually just avoid them. Well the local gardening organization had their annual butterfly pavilion this week, and I figured it would be a good photo op so I went down to check it out. I am proud to say I was right that it was a good place to take some pictures and that I had no issues with the flying critters, even when one landed on my nose, the whole experience was rather enjoyable :) So here some pictures from the event:








 I would recommend checking it out next year if you get the chance!

-Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment