Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

About two weeks ago I had a thought, don't know what triggered it, but I remembered that there's a little old cemetery not far from my house that I had wanted to check out ages ago but I had completely forgotten about.  Again don't know what made me think of it but I decided what better time to go check out an old cemetery then on Halloween!!  So that's where I got off to this morning!!  There were stones going back to the late 1700's, and like all old graveyards lots of the stones were falling over, being propped up by other stones, some were so old and worn they couldn't be read, others had flags for veterans from wars of the 1800's.  There's something about this silent history that intrigues me ...







Happy Haunting!!
Cheers  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment