Saturday, April 7, 2012

Recap . . .

Since the beginning of the year there have been 13 weekends so far, 11 of those weekends I have been at some sort of gymnastics meet.  Most of them I was on the floor coaching, some of them I attended to support the kids whether it's the boys, the girls, optionals, or compulsory, I made an effort to be there as much as possible.  The crazy schedule this year has had me traveling to Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, as far west as Las Vegas Nevada, and to every corner of Connecticut!! Here's a quick pictorial summary of my past 3 months in the gym . . .











The season will be over at the beginning of June and things will be a little bit slower between now and then, but the remaining meets are all big state and regional competitions. 
Good luck to all the kids as we finish off the season!!
Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment