Wednesday, May 1, 2013

{Aquarium Day}

As usual I have some catching up to do!! So I will be starting with a little excursion to the Boston Aquarium :)
I had never been before and I had  free weekend, so I had to rope someone into doing something with me . . . sorry Em :)  Parts were under construction but there were still a lot of neat things to see.  The whole place was like a big 3 story spiral.  There was a big pool in the middle with sting rays and giant turtles, and each floor had different exhibits on one side, plus there were little penguins and the sea lions were very energetic!!















It was such a nice day and we got to walk around Quincy Market for a bit and have a nice lunch at Cheers.  It was the next day that the bombing happened, it was so surreal to see the news clip on the computer after work, it was almost unbelievable!! We saw a lot of runners about that day, and I don't know the exact route of the race, but I don't think we were too far . . . Just grateful the police caught the guy fast!!

Hopefully I can catch up with the other things that have been keeping me busy!!
Cheers :)

1 comment:

  1. That mudskipper or whatever he was is a creepy bugger. And no roping was necessary :-).

    ReplyDelete