Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Rocky Neck

I have passed the signs on 95 for Rocky Neck State Park so many times, and recently every time I think 'I
should go there'.  Today was such a perfect day I decided to head down and check it out.  I didn't think I had ever been there before, but after I got there realized that I had in fact gone to the beach there once a few years ago, just didn't realize that was where I was at the time (that's what happens when I don't have to drive).  Anyway, decided to check out some of the hiking trails, and see what there was to see.  I did end up down at the beach and really wish I had brought my bathing suit with me (may not have made it back for work so it's probably good I didn't :) )  I'll just have to wait for this weekend and hope that the weather is just as nice!!  Anyway here are some shots from Rocky Neck


























Could not have asked for a better day!! Saturday afternoon can't come soon enough :)
Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment