Monday, October 13, 2014

Bronx Trip

So I know I haven't been posting much lately partly because I haven't had a ton of time to get out and about and partly because I never seem to have time to sit down and do it :p  But it makes me happier when I have the chance to share my pictures so I have to find the time!!  This past weekend I finally made the trip out to the Bronx Zoo.  I've been wanted to go for such a long time and it finally happened!!  The weather was beautiful, was in good company, couldn't have asked for a better day :) To top it all off it was a wonderful picture opportunity.  I love to shoot animals, I think like sports and kids there's a certain challenge to it that I enjoy.  Whatever the reason, it made for an enjoyable day!!




















Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment