Thursday, August 20, 2015

Look Up

So the aquarium is a place I seem to frequent more and more these days but I love shooting animals and there was a time in my life that I wanted to be a marine biologist so I could work there.  Anyway, I love it, it doesn't get old to me, and the more I go and take pictures the more it challenges me to find a new way to take a picture.  It's not hard to go to the same place and take a nice shot, then go back and take the same or similar shot every time. That's one thing about photographing animals, and kids actually, is that they are so spontaneous there's a certain challenge in getting a shot period, rarely are they the same. But you can take the same type of shot over and over, so that's where I wanted to mix it up.  So my challenge for myself this time, while I was at the indoor exhibits, was I could only shoot up.  Whatever I did, or whatever I was shooting the camera had to be angled up.  Here are a few of the results:









 Well we'll have to see what I can come up with next time, I'm sure it won't be long :)  Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment