Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Breathe

I don't know what it is about the beach that has been so appealing to me for a while now.  We didn't grow up going to the beach, we had a pool, I could have cared less about the beach.  The sand gets everywhere, and in New England the water is always so cold, and I can't stand the taste of the salt water on my lips, but the feeling of your toes in the sand and the sun on your face and the waves crashing . . . I don't know what it is.  It's just peaceful.  I could stay all day and be content.  Its easy to walk along the water taking pictures for hours on end.  Not that the scenery changes much, just sand and water and shells and seagulls  . . . but once I get there I don't want to leave . . . Like I said I don't know what it is but I learned a long time ago to trust my gut . . .  so I go and I breathe . . .









Just breathe
Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment