Sunday, September 18, 2011

Zoo

Okay, I've been trying for about 2 months to go to the zoo, but my day off always got booked up or the weather would throw a hurricane at me.  Thankfully today was beautiful and I had a very enjoyable day!!  I thought about it as I was driving to Rhode Island, the last time I had been to the zoo was my junior year of high school ... in 2002!!  It's a little different then I remember, like I had taken a cool picture of a polar bear the last time I was there, and now there are harbor seals instead.  There are still giraffes, which makes me very happy, and I fell in love with the little red pandas, wish I could take them home!!  Anyway, here are a few pics, for the rest click on the link to the album at the end  :)





I love these little guys!!!



Me Armed and Dangerous!!

Roger William's Zoo Album!
Cheers  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment