Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Morning Mist

I've learned over the years that photographers are a different breed of people.  Strange things can make us really happy!  Well this morning when my original plans for the day changed I was suddenly left with a free morning and when I looked outside I discovered it was nice and foggy (and I didn't have to get up before the sun to take pictures of it! Happy day!!)  It's a silly thing that photographers enjoy, I don't know why! Kind of like how old, rusty, falling apart, junk can just make our day!  Disagree with me if you want but, to most photographers I know, that's a gold mine!    :)  Anyway, here are a few shots from my morning!

 I love having a macro lense!!



Hope everyone elses morning was as good as mine!!
Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment