Sunday, September 30, 2012

Blue Slope Farm

Sue's Daycare had their annual fall family day today.  It was this event last year that was sort of my first event with everyone at the daycare and I've felt so welcomed into their little family ever since :) This year the afternoon was spent at Blue Slope Farm right here in Franklin.  It's been many years (about 15, I figured out) since I had been there with my youth group, and it was just what I remembered :) The family who run the farm are such wonderful hosts!! They hitched up a team of horses to take everyone on a ride around the farm.  We got to see the fields and barns, they took us by some of the cows, and we got to enjoy the amazing view from atop the hill (we could see all the way to Foxwoods in Preston!!). They even took us in one of the barns so the kids could learn about and pet some of the animals.
Normally after a daycare shoot I post a few pics of the kids, but today I decided to post some shots of the farm instead (don't worry I'll have the other pics posted soon!!)








Thanks so much to everyone at Blue Slope for such a fun afternoon, and to Sue's daycare for letting me tag along again!!
Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment